– Title 5 "Copyright and Neighboring Right" of Book XI "Intellectual Property" of the Code of Economic Law, in force since January 1, 2015.
Membership in International Conventions
– Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
– Universal Copyright Convention.
– WTO's TRIPS Agreement, since January 1, 1995.
– Rome Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations, since October 2, 1999.
– WIPO Copyright Treaty, since August 30, 2006.
– WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty, since August 30, 2006.
Registration is not required for owners of an original work. Copyright protection is automatic and free from the moment a work is created.
Duration: 70 years after the death of the longest living author.
Authority name: none. Internet address: none.